|Jursidiction||Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean, Cayman Islands|
|Salary/Level||$55-75k (tax free) + benefit package|
|Experience Level||Senior Auditor|
|Date Added||February 13, 2016|
Our clients are leading international accounting firms providing audit and assurance services to a variety of specialisied financial services firms across the Caribbean. The roles offer excellent opportunities to enhance your skillset servicing international clients whilst working in perennial sunshine. The opportunities provide you with exposure to truly international structures and operations, focused across the range of financial services industries from Hedge Funds, Private Equity / Special Purpose Vehicles to Captive Insurance structures and everything in between.
BAHAMAS / BARBADOS / BERMUDA / BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS / CAYMAN ISLANDS
We are seeking outgoing candidates whom wish to develop their career whilst enjoying a healthy work / life balance and contributing to the local communities social, sporting and lifestyle pursuits.
Successful applicants will manage a portfolio of clients whilst working within a team and its structure employed, inclusive of directly with partners. All firms actively encourage both career and personal development programs, employing a combination of in-house training and local seminars presented by recognised industry leaders. Firms are also open to providing support to external training programs such as the Chartered Financial Analyst program.
Successful applicants will possess:
- ACA or similarly recognised professional accounting qualification;
- 3+ years experience within public practice;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, excellent excel skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong commitment to servicing clients;
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Insurance industry experience or exposure (preference to candidates will be given to those with such attributes when apply for Insurance specific roles).
Desired experience, but not required:
- Exposure to International Accounting Standards and US GAAP;
- Exposure to financial instruments and pricing;
- Experience in the financial services sector.
Whilst the aforementioned skills are preferable, comprehensive training is provided in the relevant industries and reporting standards.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, in the range of $US55-75k p/annum (tax free) + benefit package.
For further information – www.offshoreaccountingjobs.com/audit-jobs/