|Job Type||Financial Accounting, Management Accounting|
|Salary/Level||$80k + (Commensurate with experience)|
|Experience Level||ACA - 3 year post qualified|
|Date Added||April 12, 2013|
Our client is a Bermudian subsidiary of an international financial services firm, specialising in the administration of a variety of structures employed by clients to meet the requirements of their international operations.
A qualified accountant is sought to act as Financial Accountant assisting and reporting to the companies Chief Financial Officer.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements;
- Preparation of monthly management reports, inclusive of presentation to executives;
- Preparation and administration of payroll function, inclusive of monitoring medical/pension and benefits plans;
- Daily overseeing of financial systems;
- Preparation of annual financial statements to applicable standards;
- Liaise with external stakeholders as and when required, inclusive of foreign offices and internal and external auditors;
- Assist on ad-hoc financial requests with the CFO as and when required.
Successful applicant will possess:
- Qualified Accountant, ideally with Public Practice experience whilst qualifying and within a role of a similar nature previously, totaling at least three years post qualification experience;
- Skilled in the usage of Microsoft Office suite, inclusive of advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent skills in the usage and maintenance of an Accounting package;
- Great attention to detail and time management skills to adhere to strict deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team player with a willingness to work long hours if occasionally required.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.