|Jursidiction||British Virgin Islands, Caribbean|
|Job Type||Corporate Recovery, Insolvency|
|Salary/Level||$US65k - $80k (Commensurate with experience)|
|Experience Level||Senior Analyst|
|Date Added||January 10, 2014|
Our client is one of the premier providers of corporate recovery, forensic accounting and liquidation services across the offshore world. They are looking for quality forensic accountant to complement their teams skill set. Working closely with management to service and develop a portfolio of clients, across the variety of the firms operations of corporate recovery, forensic accounting and liquidation services.
Successful applicant will possess:
- Great Forensic IT skills;
- Relevant experience in forensic/fraud accounting essential;
- ACA or similarly qualified with 3-5 relevant experience;
- Client focused, able to operate with initiative in a demanding environment;
- Ensure the adherence to the highest quality of service standards, inclusive of all client queries and issues met on a timely basis;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent letter writing skills;
- A strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, excellent excel skills a necessity.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, in the range of $65 – $80k p/annum (8% tax) + benefits package.
The British Virgin Islands offer the idyllic Caribbean experience of many beautiful islands and beaches, a sailing and boating enthusiasts paradise. Diving is also a popular pursuit in the crystal clear waters that abound. With a cost of living lower than comparable offshore jurisdictions, employees enjoy an effective tax rate of 8%.