|Jursidiction||British Virgin Islands, Caribbean|
|Salary/Level||$70k - $85 (Commensurate with experience)|
|Experience Level||Senior Analyst|
|Date Added||November 30, 2013|
Our client is one of the premier providers of corporate recovery, forensic accounting and liquidation services across the offshore world. They are looking for quality individuals to work closely within a new team and its Manager to service and develop a portfolio of clients, across the variety of the firms operations of corporate recovery, forensic accounting and liquidation services.
Successful applicant will possess:
- Relevant experience in forensic/fraud accounting essential;
- ACA or similarly qualified with two years post qualification experience;
- Client focused, able to operate with initiative in a demanding environment;
- Ensure the adherence to the highest quality of service standards, inclusive of all client queries and issues met on a timely basis;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent letter writing skills;
- A strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, excellent excel skills a necessity.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, in the range of $75 – $85k p/annum (very low free) + benefits package.
The British Virgin Islands offer the idyllic Caribbean experience of many beautiful islands and beaches, a sailing and boating enthusiasts paradise. Diving is also a popular pursuit in the crystal clear waters that abound. With a cost of living lower than comparable offshore jurisdictions, employees enjoy an effective tax rate of 8%.