|Jursidiction||British Virgin Islands|
|Job Type||Corporate Recovery, Forensic, Insolvency, IT (Accounting Systems)|
|Experience Level||Senior Manager / Director|
|Date Added||February 15, 2014|
Our client is one of the premier providers of Corporate Recovery and Insolvency services across the offshore world. They are looking for a quality individual to lead the development of a new Forensics department within their business. The role requires strong Forensics, Forensics Software knowledge and Business Development skillsets.
Successful applicant will possess:
- Strong experience leading a Forensics/Fraud Business or Department;
- ACA or similarly qualified with 12-15+ years relevant experience;
- Strong IT background, specifically in software for Forensic investigations;
- Client focused, able to operate with initiative in a demanding environment;
- Ensure the adherence to the highest quality of service standards, inclusive of all client queries and issues met on a timely basis.
A strong Business Development focus, further skills:
- Establish relationships and meet expected service levels of inter-office referred work;
- Nurture relationships crucial to the development of a new client list;
- Lead and develop a team of staff representing the highest levels of service as established by the firm across other jurisdictions.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience + benefits package (8% tax). Very attractive!!