|Jursidiction||Caribbean, Cayman Islands|
|Job Type||Funds, Management Accounting|
|Salary/Level||$70k - $85 (Commensurate with experience)|
|Experience Level||ACA / CA|
|Date Added||February 17, 2015|
Our client is a leading international fund administration company providing fund administration, middle office and reporting services to hedge funds, private equity structures and real estate funds.
The successful applicant will work closely within a team and its Manager to service a portfolio of clients, servicing structures with a variety of investment parameters and deliverable timelines ranging from daily to monthly.
- Reconciliation of cash and security transactions;
- Price portfolios across a variety of investment positions, including equities, fixed income, options, futures and OTC’s;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and regulatory reporting requirements as required;
- Ensure the adherence to the highest quality of service standards, inclusive of all client queries and issues met on a timely basis.
Successful applicant will:
- ACA / CA or similarly qualified, with 3-5 years experience;
- Previous experience in the administration of funds or pricing financial instruments desired;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, excellent excel skills a necessity;
- Working knowledge of Investment accounting & Bloomberg application desired;
- An ability to demonstrate an understanding of funds, their structures, strategies and financial instruments they employ.
Preference given to candidates pursuing the CFA or CAIA.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, in the range of $70 – $85k p/annum (tax free).
Grand Cayman is recognised as having one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. Year round sunshine, stunning beaches, crystal clear water, excellent international connections, top class education and health care systems, short commutes, low crime and zero pollution which makes it a perfect location for an active outdoor lifestyle and families.