|Jursidiction||Caribbean, Cayman Islands|
|Job Type||Financial Accounting, Funds, Management Accounting, Operations|
|Salary/Level||$150k - $180k + benefits|
|Experience Level||Senior Management|
|Date Added||September 21, 2014|
Our client is one of the premier providers of financial services across the offshore world, providing a full range of financial services from Funds to Private Equity and SPV’s.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the groups international financial and operational functions across all jurisdictions. This is a senior role suitable to a well rounded and diverse candidate with previous experience as such. Reports to the Chief Financial and Operations Officer.
Key duties, as the Head of teams undertaking:
- Financial reporting, tax compliance, budgeting and forecasting;
- Control of financial systems, staff training and each jurisdictions operations;
- Maintenance, upgrade and efficiency improvements across the groups operations inclusive of policies & procedures/operational controls.
Successful applicant will:
- ACA or similarly qualified with ten years post qualification experience;
- Previous experience in a Big 4 or major international financial services firm;
- Strong technical background;
- Diverse range of experience across finance functions, from tax compliance and transfer pricing to project management and internal restructuring;
- Previous experience with offshore regulators (Cayman ideal) is preferred.
An incredible opportunity, with a highly regarded firm.
An excellent salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience in the range of $150 – $180k p/annum (tax free).
Grand Cayman is recognised as having one of the highest standards of living in the Caribbean. Year round sunshine, stunning beaches, crystal clear water, excellent international connections, top class education and health care systems, short commutes, low crime and zero pollution which makes it a perfect location for an active outdoor lifestyle and families.