|Jursidiction||British Virgin Islands, Caribbean|
|Job Type||Corporate Recovery, Forensic, Insolvency, IT (Accounting Systems)|
|Salary/Level||$US80k - $100k + benefits (8% tax)|
|Date Added||February 17, 2015|
Our client is one of the premier providers of corporate recovery and liquidation services across the offshore world. They are looking for a quality individual to work closely with a team as its Manager to service a portfolio of clients, across the variety of the firms operations.
Successful applicant will possess:
- ACA or similarly qualified;
- 5-8 years relevant experience in regulatory, forensic or corporate recovery essential;
- Client focused, able to operate with initiative in a demanding environment;
- Ensure the adherence to the highest quality of service standards, inclusive of all client queries and issues met on a timely basis;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent letter writing skills;
- A strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, excellent excel skills a necessity.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, in the range of $US80 – $100k p/annum (8% tax) + benefits package.
The British Virgin Islands offer the idyllic Caribbean experience of many beautiful islands and beaches, a sailing and boating enthusiasts paradise. Diving is also a popular pursuit in the crystal clear waters that abound. With a cost of living lower than comparable offshore jurisdictions, employees enjoy an effective tax rate of 8%.