|Job Type||Corporate Recovery, Forensic, Insolvency|
|Salary/Level||Commensurate with experience|
|Experience Level||Managing Director|
|Date Added||May 3, 2014|
Our client is one of the premier providers of insolvency, corporate recovery, forensic accounting and liquidation services across the offshore world. They are currently looking for a diamond of an individual, one that can lead the creation of a new office in a multi-cultural environment. Not a task for the faint hearted.
Starting from scratch as the first individual on the ground, you will be charged with creating the new office and everything that goes with it…
From, office creation:
- finding an office location;
- hiring staff;
- obtaining local approval from the regulatory bodies etc. etc…
To, Business Development:
- establishing relationships and meeting expected service levels of inter-office referred work;
- developing relationships crucial to the development of a new client list;
- lead and develop a team of staff representing the highest levels of service as established by the firm across other jurisdictions;
…and absolutely everything in between. This is an incredible opportunity, once in a lifetime stuff!
Our client will only accept the diamond, with the necessary experience and a dynamic personality able to meet a mammoth challenge head on, and thrive!
From the above, you will either know if this role is for you or not. At a minimum, the successful applicant will possess:
- Bi-Lingual English and Russian, with extensive Russian Business contacts a desire;
- ACA or similarly qualified with 12+ years post qualification experience;
- Strong relevant experience in regulatory, forensic or corporate recovery in an international setting;
- Strong previous leadership positions and Business Development attributes;
- Dynamic, outgoing personality. A ‘people person’;
- Possess an ease of transitioning between differing cultures.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience + benefits package (lox tax). Very attractive.
Contact today for further information!