|Jursidiction||Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean, Cayman Islands|
|Job Type||Corporate Management, Corporate Recovery, Insolvency|
|Experience Level||Managing Director|
|Date Added||January 10, 2014|
Our client is one of the premier providers of corporate recovery, forensic accounting and liquidation services across the offshore world. They are currently looking for a diamond of an individual, one that can lead the development of an established office in a Caribbean offshore jurisdiction.
The role is heavily Business Development focused, including:
- Establish inter-office relationships and meet expected service levels of referred work;
- Developing relationships crucial to expand an office client list;
- Lead and develop a team of staff representing the highest levels of service, as established by the firms international network.
This is an incredible opportunity! Our client will only accept the diamond, with the necessary experience and a dynamic personality able to meet the exciting challenge head on, and thrive!
At a minimum, the successful applicant will possess:
- ACA/CA or similarly professionally qualified accountant with 15+ years post qualification experience;
- Strong relevant experience in Forensic Investigation, Valuations and Corporate Recovery in an International context;
- Previous offshore experience and relationships a benefit;
- Strong previous leadership positions at a similar level, and Business Development attributes;
- Dynamic, outgoing personality. A ‘people person’.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience (low tax). Very attractive!