|Job Type||Captive Insurance, Risk|
|Salary/Level||Commensurate with experience|
|Experience Level||Senior Manager|
|Date Added||July 11, 2014|
Our client is a leading international accounting firm providing audit and assurance services to a variety of specialisied financial services firms across the Caribbean. The role offers an excellent opportunity to enhance your skillset servicing international clients whilst working in perennial sunshine. The opportunity provides you with exposure to truly international structures and operations, focused across the range of financial services within the Investments & Banking world.
We are seeking outgoing candidates whom wish to develop their career whilst enjoying a healthy work / life balance and contributing to the local communities social, sporting and lifestyle pursuits.
Candidates must have the following qualifications, skills and attributes:
- Strong understanding of local and international business in Bermuda
- An in depth knowledge of the Insurance regulatory environment, particularly as it relates to this discipline
- A strong background in either public practice or as a consultant working in(re)insurnace
- Strong knowledge and experience with Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Strong knowledge and experience with SOC reporting (ISAE3401/SSAE 16) and general IT controls
- First class written and oral communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with the ability to produce and review complex financial reports and proposals
- The ability to assimilate and analyse large amounts of data into concise deliverables and communicate this information to executive management
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to work well with staff of all levels, including the ability to coach and develop team members
- A proven track record of strong business development results and excellent client relationship skills
- Must be a mature, self-motivated individual who is well organised, hard working, enthusiastic and professional
- Candidates must demonstrate they are capable of working with demanding situations that require the ability to multi-task on a daily basis
- A willingness and capacity to work overtime at short notice is essential as this is a highly demanding environment with very tight reporting deadlines
- Exceptional leadership skills with the proven ability to lead multidisciplinary and multijurisdictional teams
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, with a tax rate in the single digits.