|Job Type||Auditing, Banking|
|Experience Level||Senior Manager|
|Date Added||July 11, 2014|
Our client is a leading international accounting firm providing audit and assurance services to a variety of specialisied financial services firms across the Caribbean. The role offers an excellent opportunity to enhance your skillset servicing international clients whilst working in perennial sunshine. The opportunity provides you with exposure to truly international structures and operations, focused across the range of financial services within the Investments & Banking world.
We are seeking outgoing candidates whom wish to develop their career whilst enjoying a healthy work / life balance and contributing to the local communities social, sporting and lifestyle pursuits.
As a Senior Manager in the investments & banking practice you will have responsibility for the overall engagement management of some of the firm’s most significant and technically challenging clients. These positions will encompass significant technical experience together with senior client management and Board exposure. You will need to have excellent investment fund knowledge including a strong understanding of investment strategies, derivatives and investment structures. Experience in the banking sector will also be considered an asset.
Additionally you may also be involved in a variety of Advisory related projects that could include merger and acquisition transactions, risk and compliance projects and restructuring engagements. You will also be responsible for the performance management of audit staff, the development and management of a successful audit and advisory practice and the day-to-day management of a portfolio of investments and/or banking clients. Long-term this role will put you in an excellent position to be considered for a senior leadership role.
- CFA an advantage
- Minimum 5 years audit experience, two of which as manager
- Minimum 3 years experience with investment funds
- Significant experience in a US GAAP or IFRS environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong risk management skills.
- Business development skills
- Ability to supervise and motivate of engagement teams, including education and coaching on technical matters.
- Experience in managing and completing multiple engagements.
- A high degree of competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience in developing excellent client and market-based relationships
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, with a tax rate in the single digits.