|Salary/Level||$70 - $85k (tax free) + benefits package.|
|Experience Level||ACA / CA / ACCA|
|Date Added||April 12, 2013|
Our client is a leading international Financial services company providing administration, middle office and reporting services to Trust and various asset protection structures.
The successful applicant will work closely within a team and its Manager to service a portfolio of clients, servicing structures with a variety of investment parameters and deliverable timelines ranging from daily to monthly.
- Reconciliation of cash and security transactions;
- Quantification and valuation of various financial investments held;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and regulatory reporting requirements as required;
- Ensure the adherence to the highest quality of service standards, inclusive of all client queries and issues met on a timely basis.
Successful applicant will:
- ACA or similarly qualified with two years post qualification experience;
- Previous experience in the trust administration or pricing financial instruments desired;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- A strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products, excellent excel skills a necessity;
- Working knowledge of Investment accounting & Bloomberg application desired;
- An ability to demonstrate an understanding of international asset protection structures and their strategies.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience, in the range of $70 – $85k p/annum (tax free) + benefits package.