|Job Type||Financial Accounting, Trusts|
|Salary/Level||$US70 - 90k (Commensurate with experience)|
|Experience Level||Senior Accountant|
|Date Added||May 3, 2014|
Our client is one of the leaders in the provision of Trust and Corporate adminstration services within Bermuda.
We are seeking a qualified Accountant to join a busy team having responsibility for a diversified and expanding portfolio of exempted companies and trust clients.
Key Job Requirements:
- An internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (eg. ACA, ACCA, etc) with a minimum of two years post qualification experience;
- A current working proficiency with US & UK GAAP, IFRS and trust accounting;
- A working understanding of international money movements and securities markets;
- A well developed understanding of client engagement planning, scheduling and project control leading to excellent client service in a financially efficient environment;
- Experience preparing support for external auditors and tax advisors;
- Excellent computer literacy skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Experience with Accpac (by Sage) preferred.
A very competitive salary and benefits packages is offered commensurate with experience, very low tax.